Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace
Financial Peace University teaches you how to make the right decisions with your money and empowers you with the practical skills and confidence needed to achieve your financial goals and experience true financial peace! Over one million families have already benefited from this life-changing program that:
- Teaches financial responsibility with easy Baby Steps
- Helps eliminate debt using the Debt Snowball
- Offers accountability and continued support with lifetime membership
- Trains participants to spend every dollar on paper with the zero-based budget planner
- Empowers people struggling with financial hardships by establishing a plan to take control of their money
Starting February 12th , and continuing each Sunday through April 9th, from 4:00 to 5:30 p.m., in the Fellowship Hall. You will learn how to manage your money, get rid of debt, invest for your future, and spend and save wisely. The cost is $109 per person. Anyone can attend, and if you have attended previously, you do not need to pay again. You can register here for the class. There will be a free preview on Sunday, January 29, at 4:00 p.m.